Monday, May 14, 2012

Nutella Cookies


Nutella Cookies

There are very few recipes that I made that involve Nutella.  Actually there is one recipe.  This one


For those of you who know me, you know that I love nutella.  Even –this- awesome vegan nutella.  Anyway my favorite way to eat it is on a spoon.. any other way is a waste of nutella for me!  This exclusive recipe that makes that rule obsolete! 


I know. It isn’t healthy- but sometimes {all the time} you just have to indulge.  The only thing to change to make it vegan is to make the butter- vegan butter.  Easy enough! 


So here we go.  What You Need:


1 cup (2 sticks) vegan butter- room temp.
1/4 cup powder sugar-- plus some for dusting
1 tea. vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 cup vegan nutella

The Fun Part

--Mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
--Add vanilla extract.
--Incorporate flour.
--Stir in nutella.

--Try not to eat a spoonful.  --OH go ahead!  You totally can, no eggs!! :)

Drop rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Cool and roll into powder sugar (or not, your choice!)

Eat and enjoy the yummy goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment