Friday, June 15, 2012

Zucchini Side Dish


Zucchini Side Dish


I think I have an obsession with zucchini. 

And how can I not?  The stuff is so wonderful! Don't pretend like you don't love them too, otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on this recipe.  They’re so mild in flavor, they kind of taste like an apple to me.  Kind of.  Lol

Pair ‘em up with corn and facon and how can someone not love it?

Don’t like facon? (fake bacon) use onions instead.  Or use onions anyway!  Sounds good to me…

So Here We Go.  What You Need:

1 tbl oil
4 slices facon (or bacon) - diced
2 (fairly large) zucchini -diced
1 can of corn

The Fun (and Easy) Part:

-In hot pan add oil, facon, zucchini, and corn.
-Cook until softened, but not too soft.  Around 5 minutes on medium heat

Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment