Monday, June 18, 2012

Tofurky Wrap


Tofurky Wrap

Have you ever tried tofurky deli meat?  I had my qualms… but then I tried it. 

Maybe it was my low expectations for it, but I tasted it and literally said “wow! This is awesome!”

And it really is kids. 

Here is one of my favorite wraps I have made for years, and it was easy to make it vegan… salvation…!



What You Need:

1 spinach wrap
1 tbl veganaise
1 tea taco seasoning
3 slices tofurky (I like hickory smoked)
1 slice vegan cheese
Shredded lettuce (as you can tell from the photo, I love lettuce)
Pepper

The Fun Part:

Take yo wrap
Dab on the veganaise
Sprinkle on that taco seasoning like it’s your job
Slap that turkey on that mess
Add the cheese
Load on the shreaded lettuce (or not)
And sprinkle with pepper
Roll up and…

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment