Monday, June 18, 2012

Falafel Wrap


Fa Fa faaaaaaalafel (Falafel) Wrap


When I think about falafels I think about the Freddie Prince Jr. movie She’s All That! 

One of my favorite childhood movies, and since I’ve been in a child state of mind- watching all these one direction clips and all….

Anyway!  In the movie the girl works at a falafel place and she’s got a line “would you like to supersize those falafel balls?”  Don’t ask me why I remember that… I’ll tell you anyway…

Because I was massive obsessive over that movie!  I probably watched it every day for months… silly girl I was… But lets face it, Freddie Prince Jr. was a hottie mc hot pants!

ANYYYway, I have never had a falafel before …. Oh a month or so ago when I had a falafel wrap.  This recipe is a recreation of the most delicious thing I had tasted that day! 


So Here We Go.  What You Need:

For one wrap:
3 falafel balls – I make mine from a box, saves time! (one box makes like 12 balls)
2 tbl hummus
About ¼ cup diced cucumber
Slices of red bell pepper
Slices of red onion
Lettuce
Spinach wrap

The Fun Part

Spinich Wrap ready
Dab on hummus
Squash the falafel balls
Layer on the cucumber, pepper, onion, and lettuce.
Roll it up and…

Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment