Friday, June 15, 2012

Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes


Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes


You know that feeling when you eat something and you feel like singing?! 


Like - *tunage* This is Deeeliiiiciouuuusss yeaaah!
That is the feeling I get when I eat ate these cupcakes. 

I’m not a huge fan of cupcakes… I don’t know what it is really. 


Maybe it’s the fact that I feel like a gorger when I eat them, because lets be honest, one is never enough. 
6 cupcakes later and I decided I should get my workout on… then found out my DVD player is shot… it really was a shame. ;-)

It freed up some time for me to eat just one more… hehe 


So Here We Go.  What You Need:  Recipe makes 12 cupcakes – feeds one lady. 

1 cup flour
½ tea baking powder
¾ tea baking dosa
¾ cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 cup chocolate almond milk
¼ heaping cup pumpkin puree
2 tbl oil
½ tea vanilla extract
1 tbl apple cider vinegar

The Fun Part:

Mix Dry ingredients
Mix Wet ingredients
Incorporate
Line cupcake tins with liners and fill ¾ way full
Bake at 350 for 18 minutes

Frost with your favorite icing and Enjoy
My icing:
3 tbl shortning
3 tbl vegan butter
3 cups powder sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment