Saturday, January 17, 2015

What's NEW! Mama Bear Shares!

Hello you beautiful people!!

I'm not sure how many of you actually look around this blog here, but I haven't posted here in a long while, so I thought i'd update you on what's going on!

I had a website for quite sometime, and then after a while I stopped posting there!

I had way more recipes on my website that I just lost and didn't think to link to this blog... womp womp...

Anyway!  I am back into the interwebs but in a different way.  I have a YouTube Channel called Mama Bear Shares!

I would love for you to subscribe!!  And if you have a channel, leave your link below and I'll give your channel some love! <3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRw5sR-ZubiAr3Dxh_sJ64w


Thank you so much for checking it out, and I have planned some awesome new things for this lovely blog as well!

How do you guys feel about seeing some birthday party inspiration??

Perhaps i'll make this a lifestyle blog.  Let me know what you'd like to see posted!!

Thanks so much for reading, you are awesome!  Have a super day!

Best,
  Kim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment